- Bar Refaeli strips down to her lingerie again for a new Passionista ad campaign.
- This Digiday article explores the belief among young agency employees that it’s the agency itself which causes them to job hop so much because staying doesn’t allow them to move ahead. People…same shit, different decade. Nothing has changed in 30 years.
- Apple’s new ad campaign isn’t impressing the critics nor the public.
- The Sun has rounded up what they deem to be the sexiest TV ads of all time, all of which have been covered here on Adrants over the years (Except the 1992 Cindy Crawford Pepsi ad as that was before our time.)
- Social media erupted with joy yesterday in reaction to the Supreme Court’s decision to strike down the Defense of Marriage Act and California’s Proposition 8.
- The Drum gives us its top ten takeaways from Cannes Lions last week. Mentioned: Ogilvy’s award haul, Twitter’s new TV ad targeting tool and Wednesday’s social media peak with Conan O’Brien and Sean Combs.
- Digital marketers were all over the DOMA decision yesterday whipping out quick ads across social media channels.
- Following its recent Facebook Page Insights update, the social media giant has given its Ad Manager an overhaul.
- This Sunday, the iPad version of The New York Times will sport its first page takeover unit. The ad will tout Showtime’s Ray Donovan.
- Former Adrants Editor Angela Natividad offers up her take on last week’s Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.
See the original post here:
Bar Refaeli Strips, Apple Facepalms, DOMA Celebrated, Cannes Critiqued